It's Not Summer Without You


For me, this book is better than the first one. It is a real page-turner. It's Not Summer Without You will make your stomach tie up in knots. In this book, you get to know Jeremiah's thoughts, which makes the story more interesting.



The dialogues and the way the tension rises, are really amazing, splendid, and well-written. When you read the words, they're like real. They are hurting, affecting, most of all titillating, then you'll later realize you have this smile that unconsciously crept in your face. I reread It's Not Summer Without You after I read the last book. My favorite part was when Conrad and Jeremiah verbally fought in the summer house. I'm not gonna spoil the reason. You gotta find it out yourself ;) There was a dialogue there that really stung, I even felt it. Haha. I also like the part where *spoiler alert* Conrad caught Belly and Jeremiah kissing in the car in the latter part of the book. It was like the turning point or something. I just like it because I was shocked. I don't know to put it into words. JUST READ IT OK. You'll love it. Get back to me if you didn't. ;)


Rating: 
Recommendation: Girls (since this is mostly a girl's POV book)14 years old and up


PS. Check out my Summer trilogy related blog entries, too! :)

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

What is your MOST favorite genre when it comes to books?

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Kae Nava is currently on her 2nd year in college in University of Santo Tomas, and is taking BS Medical Technology. Change is not the only thing constant in this world. Her love for books is.